Community reading is how I try to do readings for people outside of my immediate circle. I love oracle cards, but not many people I’m close to are interested in card reading, so I’m trying to reach out.
For this reason, this is not a paid service. Even when I start doing card reading services, community readings will be separate.
My readings are best for:
- Evaluating a situation
- Connecting with sacred nature, the goddess(es), or higher self
- At least 3 cards will be pulled.
- You’ll receive text of the reading interpretation and a photo of your card spread.
- I’ll choose the deck I think is best suited. (I’m not doing ogham readings at this time.) If you’re particularly interested in a deck, briefly mention why in your note, but it’s not a guarantee.
- You’ll get your reading within 36 hours.
- Tell me as much or as little as you like. I’d like to explore.
- Do make your question an open-ended, choice-based and not a yes/no destiny-based one!
- Feel free to send me a link of your public online profile or a photo for me to visualize and connect to you.
Things to know before you book:
- English is my second language. You can get a sense of my writing through my blog posts and around my site. Book a reading if you’re okay with this.
- Whether for a community or paid reading, my attention is 100% invested.
- You must be 18 years or older to book. By sending a request, you confirm you are 18 years or older.
- You can support energy flow and exchange by:
(1) emailing me your genuine thoughts and experience after your reading, or
(2) making a small donation to support my work, or
(3) do a reading swap — you’ll pull a card for me, or however you like it!
- As with most readings and divination, tarot and oracle card readings do not replace professional medical, legal, or business opinion and advice. They do not predict the future, are open to interpretation, and are never absolute.